Who are we?
Our website address is: https://www.greenimpulse.fr.
GREEN IMPULSE SAS
1 Rue Alexander Fleming
Phone : +33 2 41 86 29 25
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal form of the company : SAS
Amount of share capital : 40.000 euros
Name of the publication director and editor : Alexandre OLIVAUD
Name, denomination or corporate name and address and telephone number of the host of its site : OVH (https://www.ovh.com/)
SAS with a capital of €10 069 020
RCS Lille Métropole 424 761 419 00045
Code APE 2620Z
VAT number : FR 22 424 761 419
Head Office : 2 rue Kellermann – 59100 Roubaix – France
Company registration number : 847 746 997 RCS Angers
Intracommunity VAT number : FR 40 847 746 997
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE SITE
This Website is presented to you by Green Impulse. Your use of this Website is governed by the following terms and conditions. By using this Website, you agree to these terms.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS BELOW, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY.
Use of personal data collected
WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED?
DATA THAT YOU PROVIDE TO US
Contact form: when you fill in the contact form, your name, first name, title, e-mail address, telephone number and message are collected.
Quote request: when you request a quote by email, your name, first name, email address, phone number, postal address and information about your project are collected.
At the time of an event: at the time of your requests of contact for an event, are collected your names, first name, address e-mail, telephone number, postal address, wishes of taking of rdv, wishes of sending of documentations and information on your project.
DATA WE COLLECT
On our website: we will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address) unless you voluntarily choose to provide it to us (e.g. through our contact form), give your consent or unless the applicable data protection regulations allow us to do so.
Cookies: see details below.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER SITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
USE OF YOUR DATA
We use the information you provide to us to answer your questions, process your orders, and send you special information or promotions about our company and our products.
In addition, in order to strengthen our business relationship, we may :
- Process personal data to better understand your needs and how we can improve our products and services.
- Contact you about an offer that matches your needs or to conduct surveys to better understand your expectations.
Of course, at any time you can contact us (email@example.com) if you do not want your personal data to be collected in order to keep in touch.
We will only keep your personal data for as long as it is needed for the purpose of collection.
This means that the data will be destroyed or deleted from our systems when it is no longer needed.
In accordance with the applicable legal and regulatory provisions, in particular Law No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978, as amended, relating to information technology, files and freedoms and the European Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (applicable as of May 25, 2018), you have the following rights:
- Exercise your right of access, to know the personal data concerning you.
- Request the update of your data, if they are inaccurate.
- Request the portability or deletion of your data.
- Request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of your data.
- Oppose or withdraw your consent to the use of your data by our services for the sending of our promotions, solicitations via e-mail, telephone calls and postal mail.
You can exercise your rights either by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address:
1 Rue Alexander Fleming
Phone : +33 2 41 86 29 25
For any additional information or complaint, you can contact the National Commission for Information Technology and Civil Liberties (more information on www.cnil.fr).
In order to better serve you, we measure the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, as well as the activity of visitors on the site, and their frequency of return. For this purpose, we use the technology of the “cookies”, those are emitted by the server of the company OVH, host of the greenimpulse.fr site.
The cookies used by greenimpulse.fr contain: a unique identifier, randomly generated and the date of your last visit.
You can oppose the recording of cookies by configuring your computer in the following way:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. choose the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”.
2. click on the “Confidentiality” tab
3. move the cursor to the top, the text Block all cookies should then appear
4. Click on Apply and then OK to save
For Mozilla Firefox :
1. Click on the Firefox menu at the top right and then Options
2. Click on the Privacy tab
3. Under History > Retention Rules, select Use custom settings for history
4. Uncheck the Accept cookies box to disable cookies
For Google Chrome:
1. Click the Chrome menu at the top right and select Settings
2. At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings
3. In Privacy > Content Settings, select Restrict all sites from storing data
4. Finally, click OK to save
1. Click on the Safari menu and select Preferences > Security
2. Then in the Accept Cookies box select Never